Sunday, June 8, 2008

Coldplay - Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends (2008)

Oy!

Look what I found! Today's treat is a close runner to the title of "The Most Anticipated Album of 2008". Of course, I'm talking about the new Coldplay album with the heavyweight title "Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends". This one is produced by living legend Brian Eno, and according to the first single, Violet Hill, he has given the Coldplay sound some kind of new dimension. Even though Coldplays softrock may be a guilty pleasure, I just can't wait to hear this! I haven't heard this one yet, so I can't really tell you how good this thing is. I hope that Viva La Vida will talk for itself, cause then I'll use the occasion to shut up.


Download - Rapidshare (this one works, I've checked it)

Download iTunes Bonus Tracks - Rapidshare

If I were you guys, I'd love me...

Cheers,
Joachim

No comments: