Saturday, September 6, 2008

Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night (2008)

Hello!

Today's treat is fucking amazing - it's an album I've been waiting for all year. Kings Of Leon are going to follow up 2007's best album (in my opinion), Only By The Night, with this bastard. The 3 brothers and their cousin were drunk doing all the recordings, but you can't hear that in any bad way. Expect cool southern garage rock - a bit more melancolic this time, the songs here are dominated by minor accords and feature come of the best vocal performances from Caleb Followill's side.
I think they've done it again.

Download - Rapidshare

(A quality Fries Of Freedom upload = it's real.)

By the way, I guess Fries Of Freedom is the first blog that has this in high quality. Yeah! Please check the megapost below, I used so much time on it, but this seems more important.

Cheers,
Joachim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Due you just made my week! thank you so much!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just d'l-ing now, so thank you very much esp. the high quality.

Hjörtur/Joachim said...

No problem!

It's a fucking brilliant album.