Sunday, August 10, 2008

Trolle//Siebenhaar - Couple Therapy (2008)

Woo-hoo.

Here's the Danish stuff I talked about. This album is made by Pato Siebenhaar and Ane Trolle (vocals on "Moan" by Trentemøller. Anyone?), two of the big indie ones on the Danish music scene. The album is a laid back and poppy one, combining Trolle's smooth vocals with the cool beats of Pato. Actually, if you're into Amy Winehouse or Duffy because of their motown-sound and smooth, crunchy vocals, you'll like this. This album hasn't got that jazz-feel, but that just makes it even more smooth. Probably one of the best Danish releases this year!

Download - Rapidshare
(I've put a counter of this so I can check how many downloads there is on this one)

Cheers,
Joachim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! This is very disappointing. I like "Sweet dogs" so much and since I know it I am waitung for an album by trolle/siebenhaar. So, here it is...and I really have to confess that I was not able to listen it all the way through...it just lacks so much of ideas and creative arrangements. Most of the tracks rather sound like 90s pop songs with a souly attitude. Especially the tracks with MCs are so poor....However, thanks for the post anyway, at least I have an idea now.

Nice blog by the way!

Saludos, Pete

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for this! Downloading right now..

Hippi Chicki Niki said...

Thanks for the listen! I've been dying to hear the rest of their album since "The Yard" was on Grey's Anatomy. I wish they would release it here in the States.

Anonymous said...

great album