Monday, July 14, 2008

Beck - Modern Guilt (2008)

Shalom!

Okay, the case is that I'm going to Spain very soon and therefor, this may be the last post from me in about 2 weeks. But fear not, 'cause I've found something for you! His name is Beck Hansen and that's about all that you can put words on about Beck. He's been everywhere from electronica to lo-fi rock, and to be honest, I haven't heard this record yet. So I have no clue what it sounds like. But Beck would never publish a pile of shit, so I'm not throwing crap in your ears. I've heard a snippet of the title track, and it sounds pretty damn good. Modern Guilt is produced by Dangermouse (who also produced The Black Keys' latest outcome) and it's the summer soundtrack for you experimental music-lovers out there.

Download - MediaFire

Hot Damn,
Joachim

No comments: